Saturday, January 26, 2008

Flavor Of Love Or Bad Taste?




Like thousands of Americans last season, I tuned in weekly to watch the dramatics of the demanding "Miss New York", on I Love New York Season 2. New York, was awarded season 1 after being heartbroken twice by our favorite (pun intended) Public Enemy member, Flavor Flav. When her search for love went south again and she was dumped by Tango Vh1 gave her one more show. This time she chose the devoted rich guy, Tailor Made. Tailor Made was best known for being the house rat who got into a physical altercation with New York's other main interest, Buddha. You know what they say, "snitches get stitches".

So, now in the battle of the lowest, Flavor Flav is back with his Season 3. 48 year old Flavor Flav says he wants another chance at love. (A.K.A more air-time). He will have more scantily dressed young women throwing down, calling each other whores and battling for his love and affection. Yes, I will most likely be watching because to me these shows are comedy. It's comedy when we spend every week watching a man who should quietly growing older with the knowledge he was a part of a great rap duo, challenging women to prove their "love for him". I guess this all ties in with his goal of having 10 children.

With the presidential elections brewing I sure hope there won't be higher ratings for a given episode of Flavor of Love than a presidential candidate debate.

Tune in shortly before Valentine's Day on February 11th to see the premiere of Season 3 Flavor of Love at 9pm EST.



Somewhere in the back of my mind I'm still wondering what Chuck D thinks of this. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter