Thursday, January 8, 2009

A B1tch Please Moment 1

From time to time, my seemingly monotonous life has a few funny, random, and ridiculous scenarios. Many of which I'm simply a casualty of while MMODB (minding my own damn business). A b1tch please moment is when someone offends, annoys, or antagonizes me or just stuns me by their excess stupidity or audacity.



Today on my way from work, I hear a guy say to this woman, "oh you're going on the train".
(he tries to help her out saying he'd heard her mention something about getting on the train)
Old woman with roll along bag in toe: "No I didn't say anything about the train. I'm on my way to Jersey, I've got unfinished business". She acts as if she's offended he even bothered speaking to her and looks all spastic.

Already, I'm chuckling silently at unfinished business. What does someone owe her 30Gs for some kilos of cocaine?

The guy: Jersey? (note: we're already in Jersey).

He stays quiet. I assume he feels he's done his civic duty by trying to be nice, but notices she's off her rocker.

She repeats, "I've got unfinished business".

Then goes on to say how her house was torn down/torn up, and the cops did it. She also says, "I'm going to have a warrant put out for John Corzine's arrest", and blabs about how he is letting them do what they want and she sat in his office all day at some point. Yah, okay.

She rants about how her house along the Jersey shore was ran through by cops. (yes, alert me if this makes sense by now because I didn't get it).

The guy is just nodding quietly I guess cursing himself out for even trying to be nice.

Then she says, "there's going to be a civil war. With the whites. All whites". (note she's white, and note half the people around her were probably minorities of some sort

"They all come over here and get things for free". (I guess she means foreigners).

It's funny though. I snicker as I walk behind them and feel bad for the poor guy who has no response (he's white as well...I think or she thought he was).

Sheer ridiculousness. Any lessons from this: 1. Don't try to be nice to everyone because crazy people can look just like you and I and 2. old people get away with saying anything (unless no one else heard her but me)

And another b1tch please moment....(drumroll)
I get a MySpace friend request from some 20 year old kid with a message tagged in it, "Can i be ya groupie since your my SUPERSTARRR********"...........I have no words. Just none.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter