Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Quick Rise and Long Fall of Yung Berg.....A Timeline

The Quick Rise and Fall of Yung Berg...A Timeline

Above is a link to story I worked on featuring the ups, and downs, and well beat downs of Yung Berg. I knew he stayed in controversy in '08 while doing the research I just kept shaking my head at the amount of beef he stayed in. Literally, almost every month he had a problem brewing with another artist or had offended someone. In general, I admire anyone who starts off motivated at a young age and shows that persistence and determination to succeed. But as stated in the intro, is it really smart that early in your career to gather that much negativity? I'm not saying you can't stand up for yourself, but clearly some of these issues were based off recklessness.

I don't think his career is necessarily over, but he has to build himself back up for the right reasons. He shouldn't worry about being the tough guy and focus on music if that's what he really wants to be known for, in the future. All rappers don't have to be tough. For example, Biggie may have rapped about violence and guns (quite often), but was he really running around threatening people? Not so much.

2 comments:

  1. Every time I come hear your twitter sidebar app asks me to login. What gives?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Idk...it would do that to me too. I think it's because of the settings I had it on...I think I fixed now, but give me a heads up if it's still doing it lol.

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter